Inquire

31 March 2013

The Council on Foreign Relations chose to highlight some of my work

I'm very humbled and honored to be featured by the Council on Foreign Relations in this month's Educators Bulletin. Thanks to my students (of course) and to the great folks @CFR_Academic for helping to make this possible. Please read my reflections on the entire unit which is centered on learning through simulations and games; including the ways in which we use some of the CFR's resources that were featured in the Educators Bulletin profile. If nothing else, I feel that this recognition affirms my own belief that the study of world politics be strengthened and deepened in high school classes and that simulations and games provide a vehicle for meaningful learning about complex, real world issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment