Inquire

11 March 2014

Happy Birthday, Games Without Frontiers!



As with many things, I'm often late to the party and forgetful about anniversaries, birthdays, and the like (Molly reminds me of this often...because I need the reminder). On 7 March 2013, Ask Yourself: Are Your Students Engaged? was posted as the very first entry to Games Without Frontiers. Thanks to the thousands (apparently) of students, educators, colleagues, and other interested folks who have taken the time to read the ideas and resources that I cobble together a few times a week during the past year. More importantly, a heartfelt thank you to all of my students involved in the IB Global Politics pilot cohort; their work is regularly on display here and it is their interest in and dedication to the study of world politics that makes all of this possible. We have some exciting things coming up for the remainder of the school year as well as next that I (and others) will be sharing soon-cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment